Scheduling a paid appointment
Our hospital is offering paid appointments in the following cases:
- a patient is seeking an appointment with a specialist without a referral letter, but a referral is required
- a patient is seeking a medical service which is not financed by the Estonian Health Insurance Fund
- a patient is seeking to undergo a test or procedure (except for X-rays) without a referral letter
- a patient is seeking faster health service and wants to avoid waiting lists
- a patient is not covered by health insurance
- a patient asks for specific conditions during the provision of their health service (e.g. a family suite, private room)
To receive a paid service, please contact our customer service by phone on (+372) 666 1900 from Monday to Friday 07:15-18:00.
You can also request a paid service by filling out the following form. Our customer service will get back to you within two working days by e-mail or phone. If the appointment time offered by e-mail does not suit you, please call (+372) 666 1900 (Monday to Friday 07:15-18:00). If the information provided or an e-mail address is incorrect, the appointment time will be cancelled.
Before booking your appointment, be sure to check out the price list for paid services.