|Magdaleena Outpatient Clinic||Mon–Fri||7.30–18.00|
|Centre of Health and Wellbeing||
Starting from 28 February, patients visiting East Tallinn Central Hospital Magdaleena Outpatient Clinic will be welcomed in a temporary modular campus (Y block). The building is located in the courtyard of the hospital building. The entrance for patients is on Magdaleena Street.
The current entrance to the outpatient clinic will be closed on 11 March. Entrance to the Wellness Centre will also change on the same date. The centre can thereafter be accessed through the door to the right of the current entrance to the outpatient clinic.
A fee is required for parking at the Magdaleena Outpatient Clinic and the hospital (Pärnu mnt 104) for visitors as well as patients.
Visitors and patients can park their vehicles at the hospital in the area indicated on the map.
Visitors can park free of charge for 15 minutes. To this end, indicate when you started parking on a parking disc or on a piece of paper and position it in a visible place on the windshield.
- The charge of the first 2 hours of parking is €0.60.
- Every consecutive hour also costs €0.6. Payment is required for parking 24/7
How to pay for parking
You can buy a parking ticket from one of the parking ticket machines on site using coins. Place the ticket on the windshield.
Parking ticket machines accept 10, 20 and 50 euro cents and 1 and 2 euro coins. You can also use 5, 10, 20 and 50 euro notes to pay. The parking ticket machines are located by the outpatient clinic front desk of the Magdaleena Unit and next to the entrance to the A block.
You can also use your mobile phone to pay for parking at the Magdaleena Unit. The parking zone reference is P10
- SMS parking – to commence parking, send a text message to 1902 with your registration plate followed by a space character and the parking zone reference P10, e.g. 123ABC P10. Call 1903 to end parking.
- Smart parking – select parking zone P10 to commence parking.
Free parking for the disabled
- Disabled persons and people accompanying them can park free of charge at the Magdaleena Unit provided that they have an appropriate parking card.
Parking information and customer support is provided on the helpline of AS Ühisteenused 651 1515.
Bus stop Tallinn-Väike. Buses: 5, 18, 28, 36 and trams 3, 4.
Patient visits are permitted at scheduled visiting times: 15.00-19.00 Mon-Fri and 12.00-19.00 Sat-Sun
Do not visit loved ones if you have viral upper respiratory symptoms.
- The maximum visitation time is 15 minutes. Patients are allowed to see one visitor at a time.
- Visitors are required to wear a protective mask.
Pärnu mnt 104, Tallinn