Submit a request for information
Issue of personal data from East-Tallinn Central Hospital
Before submitting an Information Request, get acquainted with your health data using an ID card or mobile ID www.ipatsient.ee or www.digilugu.ee
To obtain extracts and/or copies of medical records:
- download the online application form (found in pdf format HERE) to your computer, fill it in and send it to info [at] itk.ee; or
- come to the reception of the outpatient clinic and fill in the application for obtaining health data or call the hospital's office on 620 7959 or the call centre number 666 1900.
For inquiries arising from the Public Information Act, please send a request to info [at] itk.ee
Personal data is issued:
- if the data requester would like data about themselves;
- if the data requester has the right to receive the data related to another person pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act and they submit a document (birth certificate, court order, certificate of succession, etc.) to prove this; or
- if the data requester who requests data about another person submits a handwritten or digitally signed power of attorney from said person.
Document issuing fee
- If the document is about the person requesting the data, a fee of EUR 0.13 must be paid from page 21 onwards for issuing the document on paper.
- In other cases, a fee of EUR 0.13 must be paid for issuing a document on paper for each page issued.
- Insured persons do not have to pay for the issue of a document if the document is necessary for the health insurance fund, a law enforcement body, another healthcare provider in connection with the performance of the healthcare contract, an incapacity for work examination or determination of severity of disability or in other cases provided by law (§ 73 section 3 of the Health Insurance Act).
The fee for issuing a document has been established by a decision of the Board of East Tallinn Central Hospital. Payment can be made at the registrars of East Tallinn Central Hospital.
The office of East Tallinn Central Hospital is open on working days from 08:00 to 16:00.
The outpatient clinics of East Tallinn Central Hospital work as follows:
- Front desk of the Magdaleena Outpatient Clinic (Pärnu mnt 104, D block) Mon-Thu from 07:30 to 19:00; Fri from 07:30 to 18:00
- Front desk of the Outpatient Clinic of the Central Hospital (Ravi 18, C block) Mon-Thu from 07:30 to 19:00; Fri from 07:30 to 18:00
- Front desk of the Central Hospital Women's Clinic (Ravi 18, B block) Mon-Fri from 07:30 to 19:00
- Front desk of the Tõnismäe Outpatient Clinic (Hariduse 6) Mon-Fri from 07:30 to 19:00
- Front desk of the Järve Outpatient Clinic (Energia 8) Mon-Fri from 07:30 to 19:00; Sat-Sun from 12:00 to 19:00
Health data shall be released, or refusal to release health data shall be notified, to the patient (their representative) or to a third party without undue delay, but no later than within one month after receipt of the request.
Documents are issued on paper or electronically. When issuing paper documents, proof of identity must be submitted at the registry.
Please note! When choosing the method of issuing the document 'encrypted by e-mail', it is necessary to have valid ID card certificates and your PIN1. The response to the request will be sent to you electronically by e-mail. More information on using an ID card www.id.ee. The document is issued in encrypted form only to the data requester whom the data concerns.