The time and date of admission for your scheduled treatment will be announced by your treating physician or will receive the necessary information from the department secretary or assistant.
You will find directions to our units and available transportation services as well as other relevant information on the Contacts page.
Upon hospitalisation, please bring:
- an identity document (passport/ID card/driving license)
- the referral letter from your GP or other medical specialist
- results of previous investigations and analyses
- medications you use daily
- a pair of slippers
- personal hygiene products
- personal clothing (if desired)
Money, documents and other valuables brought to the hospital can be deposited for safekeeping in the department. We recommend that you do not bring any valuables. The hospital takes responsibility only for your stored personal belongings.
Please respect that we are a smoke-free hospital – smoking is prohibited in the rooms and on territory of the hospital. Everybody's health matters and we want to protect hospital employees, patients and visitors against passive smoking.