Centre of Neurology
The priority of the Centre of Neurology is to provide emergency care to patients who have suffered a stroke and to take care of patients with movement disorders and multiple sclerosis.
Conditions treated at the Centre of Neurology:
- cerebrovascular diseases (stroke)
- movement disorders (Parkinson's disease, tremors, dystonias)
- diseases associated with aging of the brain (different types of dementia)
- inflammatory diseases of the nervous system (multiple sclerosis and other inflammatory diseases of the nervous system)
- peripheral nerve and muscle diseases
The Centre of Neurology offers inpatient care (including day care), outpatient care and neurophysiological examinations.
The Centre of Neurology employs a geneticist to provide support in the diagnosis of rare genetic diseases.
To make an appointment with the physicians at the Centre of Neurology, a referral for an e-consultation is required. To make an appointment with other specialists at the Centre of Neurology, a referral from a neurologist of East Tallinn Central Hospital is required.
To register for an EEG or ENMG, a digital referral from your GP or a medical specialist is required.