Complete Health Checkup
A complete health checkup is a compact medical analyze which helps you to prevent or discover medical conditions in early stages.
After undergoing several tests and procedures, you will meet a medical specialist for consultation and learning about the results of your checkup. You will receive an action plan to prevent or eliminate health problems discovered during the checkup, if needed. This service is with extra charge.
It´s easy and convenient
- no referral letters needed
- no running between doctors or hospitals - your health will be analyzed during one visit
- timing that suites you
A complete health checkup is perfect for people with tight schedules. A one-day health check-up is completed with 4 hours. If you have a history of cardiac disease, you are recommended to undergo cardiology checkup.
A checkup that fits your needs
- A personal guide – for your better convenience there is a customer service representative accompanying you while finding offices for appointments and procedures
- Parking – free parking at all East-Tallinn Central Hospital units for all health checkup clients
- Accommodation – there is a single room accommodation for all cardiac and two-day checkup clients. The room is equipped with TV, internet connection, private bathroom and toilet.
- Catering – included only in two-day and cardiac checkup packages.
- Please bring with you comfortable clothes and slippers (sports shoes will be good for taking a stress test)
If you have any questions concerning the complete health checkup – do not hesitate to contact our representative:
Your phone calls will be answered from Mo–Fr at 8.00 (AM)–16.30 (PM) EET. For phone calls that have been made later than 16.30 (PM) callbacks will be made in the morning the next working day.
Please contact our representative (details above) to receive a personalized offer fitting your needs.