Pain management doctor's appointment
In the pain service pain treatment office, we help patients with chronic pain with a referral. NB! In our hospital, neurologists provide headache treatment.
Pain impairs a person's quality of life, interfering with work, daily life and sleep. Chronic pain is pain that has lasted for more than three months and is often accompanied by other symptoms, such as fatigue, sleep disorders, mood disorders, etc. By learning to live with pain and accepting pain, a person can cope better with his daily life. Chronic pain requires consistent and long-term pain treatment and it cannot be completely cured in most cases, but only partially alleviated.
Chronic pain is often caused by a long-term and/or chronic illness, e.g. our pain doctors deal with the pain treatment of an oncology patient.
To come to the appointment, you need to book an appointment in advance:
- through the patient portal iPatsient;
- in the national digital registry www.digilugu.ee
- on site at the front desk;
- by calling 666 1900 Monday to Friday 07:15-18:00.
When coming for the doctor’s appointment, you should definitely bring
- General or treating physician’s referral
- List of medicines being taken (or the medicines)
- All other medical documents that you have: statements, study results, etc.
Pain doctor appointments take place in both the Ravi and Magdalena units (oncology patients).