A referral letter from a specialist or a general practitioner is needed for the appointment of a orthopaedist at East Tallinn Central Hospital. Appointments take place on all working days at the Orthopaedic Department. In addition to doctors, orthopaedic nurses also provide independent appointments and counselling.
Courses of action:
– patient examination and counselling,
– compiling a treatment plan for patients,
– monitoring patients,
– independent appointments of orthopaedic nurses,
– orthopaedist's e-consultation,
– counselling on orthoses and sole supports.