Protect yourself and others – get vaccinated!
Seasonal vaccination against the flu virus is available:
- at Ravi Street Polyclinic on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 13:00-15:00, in room RC0370a.
- at Tõnismäe Polyclinic on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 08:00-16:00, in room TP0203.
- Magdaleena Health Centre offers flu and COVID-19 vaccinations on Wednesdays from 08:00-16:00, in room MD0261.
We vaccinate against the flu with the quadrivalent flu vaccine INFLUVAC TETRA (€16).
Vaccination is FREE for:
- people aged 60 and older (born in 1963 or earlier)
- children aged 6 months to 7 years (born in 2016 or later)
- pregnant women
COVID-19 vaccination is FREE for all people living in Estonia, including those without health insurance. We vaccinate against COVID-19 with the Comirnaty Omicron XBB1.5 vaccine. Vaccination takes place at Tõnismäe Polyclinic on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 08:00-16:00, in room TP0203.
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-registration is required at digiregistratuur.ee or by calling +372 666 1900.