We recommend cardiac checkup if you have ever suffered from or are exhibiting symptoms of cardiac diseases, chest pain, arrhythmia or high blood pressure. The package is also a good choice if you lead a fast-paced and stressful life or if there is a history of cardiovascular problems in your family.
- Hemogram with 5-part leukocyte differential – provides an overview of the hematopoietic and immune system, indicates the ability to transport oxygen in blood, allows to diagnose and monitor anemia and inflammation
- Glycohemoglobin – assesses higher risk of developing diabetes
- Glucose or blood sugar– high values of glucose may indicate diabetes
- HDL, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides - assess the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases
- ALAT or alanine aminotransferase - assess the occurrence of liver damage
- Creatinine – evaluates kidney function
- Potassium – helps to diagnose fluid and acid-alcaline balance
- Sodium - helps to diagnose fluid and acid-alcaline balance
- TSH or thyroid stimulating hormone - evaluates thyroid function
- Urinalysis - detects kidney and urinary tract lesions and infections
- CRP or C-reactive protein - sensitive inflammatory marker
- Vitamin D in plasma - detects vitamin D deficiency or overdose, is important in bone and dental health
- PSA or prostate-specific antigen - evaluates the condition of the prostate
- ECG or electrocardiogram – provides information about heart stroke rate and rhythm disorders
- Stress test - assesses heart stress tolerance*
- Overnight monitoring of blood pressure and heart rhythm
- Ultrasound of the organs in your abdominal cavity, including the prostate for men
- Spirography - tests breathing function
- X-ray – observes condition of lungs (with referral of the checkup doctor)
- Ophtalmologist consultation
- Exercise routine and lifestyle consultation
- Cardiologist or internist consultation prior the checkup and after to assess the current health situation and to provide further recommendations for health improvement
* A stress test conducted by a medical institution difference from the one done at sports clubs. We don’t evaluate your physical availability, but the functioning of your cardiac blood supply while making a physical effort
On any health problems you have, you can also attend a consultation with a specialist of your choosing and, if necessary, undergo relevant testing as part of your overall checkup. The cost of this consultation and testing will be added to the price of your package.
The price for the checkup is 892 EUR and can be paid in cash or via bank card.
If you have any questions concerning the complete health checkup – do not hesitate to contact our representative:
e-mail health [at] itk.ee
- phone +372 620 7987 or +372 5400 5849
Your phone calls will be answered from Mo–Fr at 8.00 (AM)–16.30 (PM) EET. For phone calls that have been made later than 16.30 (PM) callbacks will be made in the morning the next working day.