In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our patients and hospital staff, please abide by the following instructions.
Coming for appointments
- Stay at home if you fall ill! If you are experiencing symptoms of a viral disease (cough, rhinitis, fever), do not come for scheduled appointments, examinations or operations.
- Call 666 1900 to notify us of your illness or cancel the appointment through the Patient Portal.
- Contact us again when you are better and we will help find you a new appointment slot. If you should fall ill, also notify your family physician as soon as possible or call the free of charge family physician helpline 1220.
- Entry to the hospital we will ask you to disinfect your hands.
It is allowed to accompany a child up to 14 years of age and a patient with special physical needs (except inpatient and day care) in the hospital. Persons accompanying the patient are required to follow the orders established by the hospital.
Wearing a surgical mask
- Single protection mask to be worn at all times during your stay in the emergency room. In the absence of a protective mask, the hospital has the right to refuse treatment.
- Wearing a surgical mask during appointment or treatment is not mandatory.
NEW! Information for loved ones
- Visiting is allowed at the Ravi unit and Magdaleena unit: Mon-Fri 15:00-19:00 and Sat-Sun 12:00-19:00.
- At the Järve unit visiting is allowed Mon-Fri 15:00-18:00 and Sat-Sun 12:00-16:00.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of a viral disease (cough, rhinitis, fever), do not visit your loved ones.
- Only one visitor per patient at a time.
- It is recommended to wear a protective mask in the hospital rooms, also during the actual meeting with the patient.