In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our patients and hospital staff, please abide by the following instructions.
Coming for appointments
- Appointments take place as usual across all specialties. In the event of changes, we will contact you.
- Stay at home if you fall ill! If you are experiencing symptoms of a viral disease (cough, rhinitis, fever), do not come for scheduled appointments, examinations or operations.
- Call 666 1900 to notify us of your illness or cancel the appointment through the Patient Portal.
- Contact us again when you are better and we will help find you a new appointment slot. If you should fall ill, also notify your family physician as soon as possible or call the free of charge family physician helpline 1220.
- You must pass the checkpoint upon entry to the hospital. We will assess your risk of infection, ask you to disinfect your hands and provide you with a single protection mask to be worn at all times during your stay in the hospital.
Tests and examinations in patients with symptoms of a viral disease
- We take blood tests from patients with symptoms of a viral disease (cough, runny nose) on weekdays from 15:00-16:00 in room RC0247. We only take blood tests from patients who have been registered by a GP or specialist.
- Radiological examinations of patients with symptoms of a viral disease (cough, runny nose) are performed on weekdays from 15:00-17:00. We only perform examinations on patients who have been registered by a GP or specialist.
Inpatient care and day care
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, the scheduled treatment queues may be longer. We will contact you when the queue reaches you.
- Patients coming for day care and hospitalization are required to take the COVID-19 test in the yellow tent behind block C of the Ravi street unit. We collect the sample up to 48 hours before arriving for treatment. We also accept the result of a test taken in another institution if it has been taken within 48 hours before the scheduled treatment. The test can only be taken on the basis of a booking. We will contact you with more detailed instructions.
Patients arriving for day care or admission to the hospital will be pre-tested for COVID-19 in the container located next to the A block of the hospital building on Ravi Street.
Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory!
- While in hospital, it is mandatory for both patients and hospital staff to wear a surgical mask.
- In the absence of a protective mask, the hospital has the right to refuse treatment.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres from other people while moving inside the hospital.
Pregnancy and COVID-19
- COVID-19 information for pregnant women and their relatives is available on the maternity hospital's website.
NEW! Information for loved ones
- Visiting patients at the hospital is not permitted. Visiting is possible only in exceptional circumstances – for people who are very ill. The attending physician will provide further information.
- The visitor must be tested for COVID-19 in the last 24 hours. The document certifying the negative result must be accompanied. The test is not required if the visitor has been vaccinated against COVID-19 with two doses or has suffered from the disease during the last 6 months. The corresponding document must be accompanied.
- Information about patients in the covid department by phone 666 1900 on working days from 07.15 to 18.00.
Packages can be sent to loved ones who are admitted to the hospital for longer than two days. You can bring personal items (e.g. reading glasses, chargers, books, pens, hygiene products, underwear, socks) and small quantities of packaged snacks and drinks (e.g. juice up to one litre). Please do not bring perishable food products or flowers.
- Indicate the given and family name of the patient as well as the department in which they are staying. This will ensure that the package reaches the right person.
- We will deliver the packages to the departments at the end of the day.
You can leave the packages with the staff in the cloakroom from 16:00-18:00 on workdays and from 11:00-13:00 on Sundays.
- In the cloakroom on the 1st floor of block A from 16:00-18:00 on workdays and from 11:00-13:00 on Sundays.
- In the cloakroom on the ground floor of block C from 16:00-18:00 on workdays and from 11:00-13:00 on Sundays.
- In the reception area on the ground floor of block B from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Thu.
- In the maternity reception area in block B from 16:00-18:00 on Fridays and from 11:00-13:00 on Sundays.
- In the cloakroom on the 2nd floor of block A from 16:00-18:00 on workdays and from 11:00-13:00 on Sundays.
- In the reception area on the 1st floor from 16:00-18:00 on workdays and from 11:00-13:00 on Sundays.
Please contact our customer service with further questions.