Checking in (Admissions)
The time and date you need to check in to the hospital will be introduced to you by your physician. You will find the directions to our units and some other information on the page Contact.
- Passport/ID-card or driving license
- Referral letter from your GP or other medical specialist
- Valid Health Insurance Card
- Results of previous analyses and diagnostic researches
- Your daily medication
- Personal hygiene facilities
- Personal clothing (at choice)
We recommend you not to bring with you any valuables. Nevertheless, if you have brought money, documents and valuables with you, we offer you a possibility for storage at the department nurse. The hospital does not take any responsibility for your personal belongings that were not given for storage.